Expat Moves pricing
I work on a €75 Minimum Charge + Price Builder system:
$ – Minimum Charge of €75: Moving all your stuff from one place to another
– Extra ca. 10 large moving boxes of stuff +€30
– Sunday move +€25
– 3rd floor no lift +€25
– Small light sofa under 1.5m wide + €20
-Large Sofa €40+
-Two piece corner sofa €60+
– Chest of drawers e.g. Malm Kommode – €15
-Small items of furniture – €5+
– Kitchen chairs €4+
– Bike – €12
– XXL plant – €15-25+
– Large Pax wardrobe – €25+
– Long Berlin drives – €25
– Spiral staircase – €25+
All prices are agreed in advance
Not sure how many boxes of stuff you’ll have? No problem! We can start with an estimate and update the invoice when I arrive, all based on the clear and fair Price Builder. It’s so straightforward!
Packaging Supplies Service
I also rent incredibly solid 65 x 35 x 37 cm moving boxes in packs of 10 for €10. I will deliver them with an Ikea bag per box direct to your door. You line the box with the Ikea bag, fill it up, and then at the end of the move you lift it straight out and I take the boxes with me. Easy!
– Rental of 10 moving boxes +€10
– Boxes & packing supplies delivery +€15
– 50cm 2.5Kg Plastic Wrap roll +€8
– 10 x Ikea Blue Bags to line rental boxes +€5
Ikea Taxi: Full van load for €100 to ground floor entrance hall! Same day!
I do Intercity Moves & Inter-country Moves using the following Price Builder:
€ Cost of petrol (at 21 cents per KM i.e. €105 per 500km)
€25 per hour for journey time (there and back from Berlin as per Google Maps + ca. 1-2 hours for traffic etc)
€60 overnight stay charge for drives over 12 hours
€ ‘Expat Moves Price Builder’ for items transported (see above)
=€XXX Total Intercity Moves price
(E.g. Frankfurt €550, Amsterdam €690 etc.)
How big is my van?
The loading space in the van is 3.3m long, 1.75m high and 1.7m wide. That’s 12 cubic metres! The roof-rack is another 6m x 1.8m!
Info I will NEED to book a job
– A description of items to be transported (pictures are helpful)
– Measurements of large items (wardrobes and beds need to be disassembled)
Info needed for both the pick-up **AND** drop-off location
– How many floors?
– Normal stairs or spiral stairs?
– Is there a lift?
– Will all items fit in the lift?
– Front or rear building?
– Where can I park in relation to loading door? (I can always double park if needed, but this is not ideal)
– Photos of building entrance & all doors, stairs and corridors to apartment (important if there are tight corners, spirals, narrow stairs etc.)
If this sounds like what you need, email Paul@GentleManWithVan.Berlin, text or call me on +447867636967 (better) or +491573 274 7836
Keywords for ze Germans!: Poco Ikea Möbeltaxi, Umzug & Transport, Umzugshelfer, Umzugshilfe, Umzüge, Kleintransport, Möbeltransport, Umzugsservice, Entsorgung, Ebay Taxi,
Keywords for English speakers: Intercity Moves, Moving Services Berlin, Man With Van Berlin, Handyman Berlin, Ikea Taxi, removals, European moves, UK Germany moves, UK Berlin moves